BI excludes British pedophile at NAIA

Bureau of Immigration (BI) officers at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) barred a British national from entering the country for being a sex offender who is wanted in Australia.

Immigration Commissioner Norman Tansingco identified the Briton as 39-year-old David Ian John Bishop, who was intercepted at the NAIA Terminal 3 last November 8 when he arrived aboard a Cathay Pacific flight from Hong Kong.


Tansingco said Bishop was denied entry after the immigration officer saw his name registered a positive hit in the BI’s database.

The hit indicated that the passenger is subject of an Interpol notice alerting law enforcers worldwide about his record as a pedophile who is liable to commit sex crimes against children.

Tansingco disclosed that Bishop is reportedly wanted in New South Wales, Australia where he was charged for sexual exploitation, prostitution and crimes against children.


Authorities alleged that in 2017, the Briton engaged in online chat with another person wherein he invited the latter to join him in engaging in sexual activities with minors. Unknown to Bishop, the person he talked to later reported the matter to the police who then monitored and recorded their subsequent conversations.

Their conversations were described as explicit and graphic, and the suspect was heard bragging that he was in a relationship with a 13-year-old Asian boy. He was arrested June 3, 2017 and admitted during interrogation that he owned the email address and phone number associated with the taped conversations.

3 Chinese nationals allegedly abducted by their fellow Chinese rescued

Two Chinese nationals who were allegedly abducted and had wounds on different parts of their bodies were rescued after the authorities entered the house where they were allegedly hiding in Meycauayan, Bulacan. The victims were traced when another Chinese reported jumping to the rooftop to escape.


In Nico Waje’s report on 24 Oras Weekend this Saturday, two Chinese can be seen with leg wounds and unable to walk properly when rescued by the Meycauayan Police in a house in a subdivision.

Another Chinese escapee is in the hospital. After jumping from the house’s rooftop, he asked for help from the security guards of the subdivision so the police responded.

According to the police, the two remaining victims were handcuffed and blindfolded when they entered the house.
They also found one of the suspects asleep, while they grabbed the other suspect who opened the door.

The victims are POGO workers whose relatives have been searching for them for the seventh day.

The suspects refused to give a statement but based on their story to the police, their fellow Chinese just ordered them.

Visit our Facebook page for more  updates.